Photograph of exterior of Chapel. The chapel was extended to the rear and roof repaired in 1866 by George Goldie. Exterior alterations in 1873/4 also by George Goldie. Images show present day (TIFF) and altar image pre-1970.
Photograph of chapel showing exterior and interior views of altar and twenty-first-century alterations including removal of seating. Built in 1865 following designs by George Goldie, architect. Also included image of interior prior to alterations.