St. Finbarr's South Chapel, Dunbar Street, Cork, Ireland. Interior and Exterior. First built: 1776.

DSC_0193.tif
DSC_0199.tif
DSC_0196.tif
DSC_0200.tif
DSC_0194.tif
DSC_0197.tif
Interior St. Finbarr's South Chapel, 1951.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

St. Finbarr's South Chapel, Dunbar Street, Cork, Ireland. Interior and Exterior. First built: 1776.

Subject

St. Finbarr's South Chapel, Dunbar Street, Cork, Ireland. Exterior.First built: 1776. Major alterations and extensions: 1866 and 1873 by George Goldie.

Description

Photograph of exterior of Chapel. The chapel was extended to the rear and roof repaired in 1866 by George Goldie. Exterior alterations in 1873/4 also by George Goldie. Images show present day (TIFF) and altar image pre-1970.

Creator

Caoimhin de Bhailis

Publisher

Caoimhin de Bhailis

Date

Image: 2018. Object: Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century.

Contributor

Caoimhin de Bhailis

Rights

88x31.png
This work by Caoimhin de Bhailis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Format

TIFF 5568 x 3712 pixels 59.1MB

Language

English

Type

Photograph, Nineteenth-Century Irish Ecclesiastical Architecture, George Goldie.

Identifier

Nineteenth-Century Irish Ecclesiastical Architecture, George Goldie.

Coverage

Nineteenth-Century Ireland

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph, TIFF, Ecclesiastical Architecture. Interior and Exterior.

Physical Dimensions

5568 x 3712 pixels 59.1MB

Producer

Caoimhin de Bhailis

Citation

Caoimhin de Bhailis, “St. Finbarr's South Chapel, Dunbar Street, Cork, Ireland. Interior and Exterior. First built: 1776.,” omekageorgegoldie, accessed July 23, 2021, http://omeka.caoimhindebhailis.org/items/show/12.

Output Formats