Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Gothic Revival

St. Mary's, Convoy, Exterior, East..tif
The new Church was dedicated by Bishop McGettigan on March 25th 1866. An older church had existed from 1795, St. Mary's was closed in 1971 and a new church was built. The church was demolished in 1985 and all that remains of the nineteenth-century…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2